1. Imaging and Visualisation in Life Science
2. Novel Functional Materials and Nanotechnology
3. Inclusive Education; Gender & Ethnicity
4. Sustainable Development: Energy, Environment and Biodiversity
5. Machine Intelligence and Autonomy
6. Internationalisation and Collaboration in Higher Education (for management representatives)
Thursday 19th and Friday 20th additional workshops and seminars were carried out in Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Campinas, Belém and São Paulo.
The following organisations in addition to high level universities participated in the seminar: Brazilian Academy of Sciences, CISB, SENAI, MCTI, MEC, Ministry of Education, Swedish Embassy in Brazil, VINNOVA, Energimyndigheten, CAPES, CNPq, VR, STINT, FORMAS, SSF, etc.
PUBLICATIONS ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Chalmers, Vice-Chancellor blog
Lund University Magazine, p. 34
Uppsala University, Vice-Chancellor blog
Revista Gestao Universitaria
Swedish-Brazilian Research and Innovation Centre (CISB)
For more information about the seminar, please contact Helena Balogh or Gustaf Cars.